
Tomorrow I have to do a diorama as a school project.My animal that I have to research is a chameleon. This is what I know about a chameleon:A chameleon is related to a gecko,iguana and a komodo dragon. They are found in the jungles of Africa, Asia and parts of Europe. And they camouflage when in danger.
My mom thinks that dioramas are a waste of precious time. She said that I should create a book or something useful. She said since they camouflage themselves I don't actually have to put it in the diorama. She said when someone asks,"where is your animal?" I can say,"you can't see it because it is camouflaging itself.
I told her that don't think that will work! She said that she was only joking, not about not liking the diorama but about my invisible chameleon.
Wow, your awsome at explaining things:))))
ReplyDeleteI know learned alot about chameleons. I didnt even know what that was at first. You spellings are so far all correct and you make your S.o.L
not boring. I like that:D
Your childhood voice inspires me. A few months ago I did a lot of collecting of stories from "yesterday." I'll have to try to take on my childhood voice when I write one of them. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHappy writing,
Ruth